“We professionalize a category of tasks that are often delegated to people with no background in facility management or construction.”
Outsource. That’s a business buzzword that gets thrown around a lot these days. Experts say that the most efficient and effect way to manage any business is for leaders to focus on what they do best and outsource the rest. Managing the development and care of physical space is what we do best and we can help take this time consuming, and often frustrating, task off your plate.
Steel Management Group provides facility management services to small businesses, associations and houses of worship, focusing on properties that are 30,000sf or 30 units or less. Unlike traditional property management companies, SMG solely focuses on oversight of your physical asset. We supervise routine maintenance, manage vendor contracts, and coordinate repairs. Imagine how much time will become available if you’ve got professional support to handle these areas!
Not sure if your organization, business or building needs a facility manager? Ask yourself these few questions:
- How often does managing a facility-related task slow down regular day-to-day business for your administrative team?
- How many times have you wished there was someone else who could take on the burden of getting something fixed or built?
- Have you ever managed a maintenance-related task yourself and thought “I have no idea what I’m doing! Why isn’t someone else handling this?!”
- Have you ever questioned the fees being charged and really had no idea if it was a fair price or not?
- Is the “Repairs & Maintenance” line item over budget each year?
- Have you ever had to have a vendor come back to repair the same issue more than once? Or worse, hire a different vendor to fix the same problem?
If any of these questions resonate with you, then contact us for a consultation to see how your organization could benefit from our services.